Translate

May 16, 2024

trailer of a new information

I'm decided to share with You all my knowledge here instead of recording videos or books.


Tragic in my life, that happened in Poland, forced me to stop my project about new means of transport, based on my theories about The Universe, Astronomical Black Holes, 3-parted Kind of Energy and Box of Conditions. I'm afraid, that I will not be able to do that transportation at all. My health is in bad condition.

In this place I would like to point that many polish officers are fully responsible for my tragedy, as my ex-husband who used anti-families polish law system too.



Previous article about totally new theory about Black Holes in the Universe with links and pictures of manuscripts you can find here:

 innovation-solutions.blogspot.com/2020/04/very-first-articles-about-astronomical.html

I hope that like Copernicus' theories many years ago, someone will find my theories revolutionary.


See you soon,

MKLiF